Monday, January 7, 2013

Letter to my Students

Dear Students,


After reading my letter, I hope that you as a class are excited to start your new endeavor and for the new knowledge and skills you will develop after this class.  I have created this blog as an assignment for my nursing informatics course required to complete my masters degree in Nursing Education.  It is through this class that I have been able to learn and complete many new assignments using tools that I never knew existed.  My instructor, D. T, assigned weekly technology based assignments to facilitate learning through tools we were not familiar with.

I have always tried to avoid new technology and usually stuck with things I was familiar with.  I was comfortably with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Powerpoint.  And thats pretty much it.  I have completed many class presentations while using Powerpoint.  I have tried to use interesting slides making the material enjoyable to my students, but always felt that there was something missing.  The class was just not engaged in the material as they could be. UNTIL I TOOK THIS CLASS.  From here on out, I will use many different techniques learned in order to facilitate learning for my students.  I will incorporate technology based learning into my curriculums to make sure the students are responsible for their own learning.

We were required to learn and use JINGS, Glogster, Blogs, Vokis, Skype and much more.  After the class, I have found myself using these tools in my personal life as well.

I hope that as you complete this class you are just as excited as I am with all the information you will learn.


See you for class soon,
Stephanie











2 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
    herbal cure for, LUPUS DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes/Diabetes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes/diabetes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time and thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something ignorant though,I found it pretty interesting about Dr Itua herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes/diabetes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes/diabetes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv/diabetes so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes/diabetes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes, Neuromuscular Diseases Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete